Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tremendous, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Tremendous is a US-based fintech company founded in 2010. They state their mission is to help businesses pay anyone in the world, easily and instantly, and boasts thousands of businesses worldwide have sent millions of payments using Tremendous.
Tremendous is a way to distribute digital incentives and rewards globally. The Tremendous platform is used to reward recipients with gift cards, prepaid Visa® cards, and cash. It enables companies big or small to buy, track, and manage incentives at scale. Customers can send rewards individually and in bulk with the Tremendous platform, or automatically by integrating with its API.
The vendor works with brands to support their specific use cases: market research, customer loyalty, health & wellness, employee rewards, and referrals.
The Tremendous dashboard enables teams to track the distribution of funds and generate advanced reports by project. It automatically handles payment failures such as incorrectly entered account numbers, and their support team is available for recipients’ payment-related inquiries. Tremendous aims to eliminate the operational challenges with funding multiple payment vendors — the user sends funds directly to Tremendous.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Integration with Survey Monkey
- Rapid distribution of rewards.
- Tremendous could send automated dashboards and updates
- Tremendous could better surface dashboards of rewards to date.
- API access
- User Permissions
- Mass emails
- Personal email domain
- Various range of gift cards
- Customization of email and landing page
- Reporting and tracking
- Automated emails
- Gift card cancellations
- User friendly
- Simple billings
- Variety of offerings
- The functions for all boxes on the billings page aren't obvious
- More international options in Africa
- Some gift cards expire while others don't
- variety of reward options
- inclusion of international stores
- ease of adding team members
- ease of redeeming rewards
- providing instructions to send to recipients
- assistance converting to an international currency denomination that is a multiple of 5 (to comply with the redemption restrictions of some stores)
- providing instructions for using virtual Visa cards online
- Email and landing page templates easy to create
- Wide variety of gift card options
- Easy to upload recipient lists and distribute
- No fee for most gift card options
- Users are not notified that they've selected a reward option that has a fee until the final screen before placing order
- The final screen showing that there will be a fee associated with a reward does not say which reward is charging the fee, so if you want to remove it you have to go through a trial and error process
- Sometimes the reward amount does not import when uploading a list of recipients, forcing the user to enter manually through the website or attempting to re-upload the file (note, this issue has gotten better in recent months)
- Works with our international customer base
- Users can choose a gift card for a local store in their region
- Simple interface for sending rewards
- Set up templates for common rewards to be reused
- Pulls funds directly from our bank account, funding is easy
- We do not have insight into whether a customer has redeemed a reward or not
- Unredeemed rewards kind of go into a void, we cannot get funds back for unclaimed rewards