January 09, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 24SevenOffice
24SevenOffice is being used within our organization for certain groups and departments. Because of the size of our organization, it obviously cannot be used by all. The software is of great use for managing finances, viewing and analyzing spending and overall excellent user interface. It is a highly sophisticated ERP tool giving insights into some of the most important data, like billing and spending patterns.
- Excellent UI that is easy to use. All features are a breeze.
- Because of the depth at which it has data, it can be used very well.
- Its integration with other ERP software is also possible for better analysis.
- The customer support is very slow because I have to wait for more than 3 to 4 working days in order to get the email back from the company although it is usually the standard. I hope they can provide some changes to it in the future.
- It costs a bit more to understand how the software works.
- Most of the UI is fine, except a few area that require training.
- the ROI on this software is definitely positive. It saves time on accounting and bill payments.
- The corporate structure uses this system for managing employee expenses that are borne by the company and keeps accurate results of all expenses
- Overall a great software that can be used for a long-term basis for mid-level complexities.
24SevenOffice has its own pros and cons just like any other software. It is a great software for an organization to do project management or financial management. It stacks up very competitively against others and is probably in the top 3. the UI that is offered by this software surpasses all the others that I have used and/or mentioned above. It is a breeze to understand most parts of the software by yourself. I think in terms of support there could be some improvement that can be possible and will result in much better feedback from its clients. Overall I give it a great rating in terms of usability and capability to handle the majority of business management, project management, and financial management features.
It is very well suited for a mid-level organization that has limited data and that does not require very complex analysis by integration with other software and data analysis. It is also very good to have a holistic view of financial analysis, accounts payable, receivables, payroll management, and other financial areas. It would not be very suitable when it requires integration with other software and tools, this could be one area of improvement. It can have better API's.