Overall Satisfaction with 3CX Phone System
3CX is our corporate phone system, we use it across the organization for all the landline needs, ACD, auto attendant and voicemail. We are planning on exploring all the unified communication options the system has to offer. We currently have about 200 users on the system, running on a virtual server and Yealink phones.
- Flexible. 3CX can run on a Windows Server, Linux or as an appliance. It can also run on the Public Cloud.
- Simple. 3CX is very simple to configure and easy to upgrade.
- Management Interface. Easy to read and intuitive to find what you need.
- Soft Client Interface. Not the best, not very intuitive with lots of room for improvement.
- Mobile Client. Even though the mobile client works well (good voice quality and you can answer the calls on your lock screen) there is a lot of room for improvement on the UI.
- 3CX has a lot to offer for a very low cost as its business model is based on simultaneous calls and not per device. It's very cost effective and very affordable.
- As the 3CX server does not require a high-performance server to run, with the Public Cloud option, it might allow even further savings.
Small to medium company sizes are a great fit for 3CX Phone System for sure. It has all the major functionalities you need and it works very well with very low maintenance. I am not sure if the 3CX system would be a good fit for a large enterprise with multiple offices across the globe.