Decent idea; lacking in results
June 04, 2022

Decent idea; lacking in results

Overall Satisfaction with 6sense

We use 6sense to better understand what our prospects are searching for related to the use cases we solve. We can view if they are searching our competitors or keywords related to our technology.
  • Competitors potentially being looked at by your prospects.
  • Keywords they may be searching for.
  • Identifying who those contacts are if they're in our CRM.
  • I haven't sourced a single opportunity yet from 6sense which has made me use it less.
  • Even though I have had it explained to me, I still don't understand the algorithm that well. It says there are accounts in my book of business that are in Purchase or Decision yet haven't had any recent activity so it's confusing at times.
  • From what I understand, the keyword searches it shows aren't necessarily what the account is searching for; rather they were on a website that was related to the keyword it's highlighting. That's a little confusing.
  • I have yet to see any ROI on my usage of the product. I haven't generated a single opportunity as a result of using it. It hasn't helped me receive responses to emails or other forms of outreach.
I would say that it has not helped me accurately match anonymous signals to accounts or had an impact on my business.
I think the AI is sketchy at best. It tells me an account is in purchase or decision when there has been zero activity on that account within the last 30 days.

Do you think 6sense delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with 6sense's feature set?

Did 6sense live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of 6sense go as expected?

Would you buy 6sense again?

I would say that it can potentially help with the following:
  • appropriate keywords to reference in outreach
  • narrow in your search for correct contacts
  • understand competitive landscape
I would say (based on my experience thus far) that it isn't super reliable at actually helping you source new opportunities.