July 10, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Office
8x8 virtual office is used as the telephony provider for the entire organization. Instead of having hardware on site for phone call handling, voicemail, call recording and call metrics, 8x8 reliably does everything that is needed. 8x8 also provides redundancy allowing for weather or other emergency conditions and telecommuting options for remote employees.
- Adds moves and changes to phones is fast and easy using the portal.
- Online assistance and documentation is easy to access and useful.
- Customer support agents are well trained and resolve issues quickly.
- More options for low use extensions.
- Lower cost for high volume fax services.
- Call recording indexing and retrieval software.
- Cost for telephony services has not increased
- Employee morale is better with good call quality
- Management can rate phone agents using hard data
8x8 virtual office provided more features at a lower cost and was easier to implement and has been more reliable. Ring Central tech support was difficult to contact and took longer to resolve issues, sometimes taking hours to return a voicemail message. I have not had any service interruption due to 8x8 failures.
8x8 virtual office works well for organizations that don't want to spend money on telephony hardware that quickly becomes obsolete and is expensive to maintain. Marketing and service businesses can benefit from the features of the virtual office product. Businesses that don't need to be in constant communication with their clients wouldn't benefit from Virtual Office.