Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Our organization uses Act-On Software as a marketing automation program, and my department (marketing) is able to integrate it with the sales department's CRM (Salesforce).
- CRM Integration
- Performance Measurements
- Personalized Templates
- Library and List Management
- Surveys and Sign ups
- A sort of spell check for legal issues we know to keep in mind. We can't use certain language as a pharmacy, so it'd be great to put in certain words and have them highlight in red when we use them to make sure we aren't using them in a restricted way.
- First and foremost, efficiency. We can focus on being effective now that Act-On focuses on being efficient.
- Second, effectiveness. Act-On has great at-a-glance reports that can help us understand where campaigns succeed or fail.
- Third, nurturing. With efficiency and effectiveness, we can focus on guiding our leads once we know how to reach them quickly and successfully.
Act-On retains the functionality that we needed from a marketing automation program, including our need to integrate with our sales department's CRM (salesforce), while at the same time being more affordable than other options we have explored. Because everything is so easy to manage, we have kept Act-On as we've grown.
Act-On is easy to use, beneficial to our team's efficiency and effectiveness, and it's easy to see the results of our efforts in communicating with our clients. The price is right, the things we can do with the program are extensive, and we have been satisfied while interacting with the company.
This is best for small-to-mid-sized companies, as it's much more affordable than some other automation solutions out there, but doesn't sacrifice the functionality that makes marketing automation software so useful. The customer service there is friendly, willing to answer questions no matter how stupid they seem and offering tips to get the most out of your efforts.