Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
We use Act-On heavily in the Marketing department to manage external communications and website visitors. The results are used by Marketing and Sales departments to identify people who are actively interested in our products and services.
- It is very easy to setup a list of contacts, segment that list and send targeted messages to the segments. Then track the responses and make more segments based on the behavior of the audience.
- It provides daily insights into who is using our website and how. With lots of options to embed forms that help convert users from anonymous to known visitors.
- It tracks the behavior of website users even before they provide their name, then links all that history to the known contact.
- The ability to make responsive email templates that are customizable to my company brand needs work.
- It would be nice if the segments of a contact list could be ordered by the user. After all after you've been making lots of segments for lots of campaigns, the list gets pretty long.
- Better understanding of our customer's interest in our messages.
- Real-time insight into the activity of customers and prospects.
- Reduced effort expended to deliver digital marketing
Act-On allows us to more effectively manage our contact lists and use segments of the lists to send or exclude sending email campaigns. Most importantly, it integrates all the email response activity, as well as website activity, around the contact. So we, can look at a person and better understand their behavior.
Act-On is awesome at managing email campaigns and tracking website visitors. We've used it a little in tracking webinar campaigns and it's convenient that it includes that integration. Unfortunately we use an off brand CRM system so we don't get the benefit of direct CRM integration. That said, Act-On does provide a mechanism for automatically transferring the contact data so we can import it into our CRM. Not ideal, but a good solution given our CRM system.