Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
We currently use Act-On in our marketing department to support our sales and client support teams. The software helps with everything from lead generation and website visitor tracking to brand recognition through social media channels and webinars.
- CRM Integration - the software integrates seamlessly with our current CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Reporting and Analytics - allows you to create custom reports and view data and results from various campaigns in real-time and gives you the ability to download and share those reports.
- Reverse IP Lookup - gives clients a view of what companies and which sales and marketing targeted prospects are visiting your website as well as what pages they viewed.
- Templates - The templates are a little bland and basic, they could add some "drag-and-drop" features that would be helpful
- Revenue attribution and revenue impact reports automatically emailed to key people; similar to the website activity reports we get daily.
- Automation tracks - have preset drip campaign tracks for users to just drop their campaigns in
- Fast lead conversion
- Increases commercial efficiency
- Increased SEO and brand awareness
Act-On is very comparable to Marketo but I believe has an edge in the small to medium business sized companies that do not have a need for mass automation and complex drip campaigns. Act-On is the prefect tool for a company looking to implement a marketing automation system that will grow and scale with their company as it grows.
We would renew because it is a great tool and we are still just scratching the surface of it's true potential. It has allowed us to scale up our email volume (almost 7x) while keeping our workload and manpower at the same level.
I cannot think of many scenarios or companies in which Act-On would not make sense. The only one I can really think of would be is if a company is under 100 employees.