Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Initially deployed as a replacement for an email only system. Act-On has been implemented to replace this previous platform. It is being used exclusively with our Marketing and outbound teams for email, forms, landing pages. We have also implemented the forms into our internal processes to clean up and standardize these processes and outputs.
- The program is fairly easy to implement. From set up and roll out the Customer Success Managers are there to support you and ensure you understand and fully utilize the platform.
- Act-On support, sales, CSM, and support techs are fantastic. The flow of information regarding updates, new features are fantastic - in addition, any issues I have run into have been immediately addressed and followed up on.
- Act-On's integration with our social media and CRM are simple and easy. There is more information that I can currently consume (great problem to have)
- The structure is there to build surveys, however it can be clumsy and reporting like a poll or showing results is not very good at this time. I still need to use other survey tools and would like to have it all in one.
- The template options are ok, but could use some help.
- The surprise benefits of implementing Act-On's solution was the ability to deploy internal forms that standardized touch points across various departments.
Act-On has provided me with everything I need and they continue to develop new features and options that support my growing needs. More importantly they haven't provided a reason for me to consider other options.
4 - I administer the marketing automation tool, there are 3 others that have limited access to modify forms or emails and in rare instances serve as back up. We have not rolled out our instance to the sales or outbound teams. This is purely due to our current lack of integration with our Dynamics CRM platform (in the middle of an upgrade).
1 - I am the primary for email, forms, landing pages, reporting, survey development and all other functions of automated marketing and I am currently in the process of diving into progressive profiling. I have limited resources for back up, content, and development so I am currently learning HTML as well.
- Initially this served as a replacement for a previous email tool
- Increase quality of leads entering the pipe
- Improve flow and process
- Force the creation of better content that can be segmented and build for consumption
- consolidation of forms in various locations into one single source with real-time reporting
- replaced our survey tool