Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
Our sales and marketing departments use Act-On to automate email campaigns, build forms, track consumer behavior and nurture leads.
- I'm impressed with the ease of Act-On's list management. It's extremely simple to import, segment and send messages to the exact audience you want to target.
- Act-On's customer support has been phenomenal. Every time I call or email with a question, they're quick to respond with a solution. With one issue in particular, I was passed around to a few different Act-On employees, simply because my question was too technical for my account manager. However, as soon as I landed in the right place (with one of the software engineers), my concern was resolved within the hour. It was terrific.
- Creating the right reports is a breeze in Act-On. I never half to worry about pulling the most up-to-date data on all of our marketing campaigns and prospective lead behavior. It also makes it easy for our sales reps to stay current on who's frequenting our website and what their interests may be.
- The design capabilities for landing pages, forms and emails are lacking. It would be nice to have more creative options for those who aren't experienced with building visually appealing webpages and emails with code.
- Generally, our integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is good, but occasionally the numbers don't match up between the two systems. I'm sure some of it is user error as new data is entered, but some of it isn't. And our marketing efforts are only as good as our data.
- When mapping data fields in the process of importing an email list, it'd be helpful for the selection of Act-On data fields to be alphabetized. It would make the selection process much faster.
- Greater lead generation
- Increased employee efficiency
- More relevant sales calls
- Reduced marketing costs
I choose Act-On because of the price, simplicity and customer service reputation. After sitting through a few demos, I also felt Act-On had more to offer a small company like ours. Their niche is small to mid-size businesses, which made me feel like they understood our needs and challenges more than some of the bigger players in the industry.
Act-On is a great tool for our needs so far. We've had it less than a year and we're already seeing the benefits of better lead tracking and nurturing. We've saved time and money by automating a number of tasks we haven't been able to manage effectively in the past. I look forward to learning more about how to optimize this software because I know it's capable of helping us become even more efficient.