ActiveCampaign - Proceed with Cautionhttps://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingActiveCampaignUnspecified8.6941012017-09-15T19:38:49.516Z
September 15, 2017
ActiveCampaign - Proceed with Caution
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is being used solely by our marketing team. It is an economical tool that addresses the fundamental aspects of marketing automation, including email marketing, form handling and lead scoring.
- It features easily deployable email campaigns.
- Its lead scoring component is easy to set up and configure.
- Its form tool is straightforward and provides for easy embedding on websites and landing pages.
- It's reporting functionality is terrible. I can't emphasize this enough. There is not a path for ad hoc reports; only canned system reports and some ability to use advanced search and filters to "try" and work around this.
- The form tool does not have the best styling capabilities.
- Their list building / segmentation features are difficult to confidently maneuver when trying to establish unique paths for individual contacts based on certain triggers / behavioral actions.
- It's overall price point is a positive attribute, but the phrase "you get what you pay for" certainly applies here.
- The negative impact comes with having to answer "I'm not sure I'm able to get that data" when posed with a question from clients or one's own leadership group.