Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I use ActiveCampaign for email marketing and retention. We chose it for the automation capability and being able to drip campaigns.
- Simple to set up, easy to navigate.
- Email templates and flexibility; this reduced our work load.
- Setting up automated campaigns without having to pay for a high cost CRM platform.
- I found it hard to change the footer address, I sometimes want to have a different one for different emails. I tried the steps outlined in the FAQ page but it didn't work.
- It has definitely impacted retention and engagement of my client base.
As mentioned, I prefer ActiveCampaign over Mailchimp, I think the functionality is better. Adobe products tend to be better suited to large corporations and require heavy investment in customization and support. HubSpot is good, but a higher investment. If your needs are for email marketing and automation, then I think ActiveCampaign is the best option.