Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
As a solo-entrepreneur I use ActiveCampaign to stay top of mind with my existing customers and list, guide students through my eCourses, lead subscribers through funnels which educate them and encourage them to buy.
- Create and send one-off email campaigns easily.
- Create simple automations that trigger when someone purchases a product.
- Create complex automations with goals and 'if this then that' actions to easily create funnels that seem personalised to each subscriber.
- Link one automation to another.
- Ability to send a single automation email to a user.
- Ability to easily drop a user into a specific part of an automation.
- Send test emails without TEST in the subject line.
ActiveCampaign is very well suited to people who value email as a tool to grow and nurture their existing and potential customers. If you want to create automations and complex funnels, then ActiveCampaign is amazing! If you just want to send out a weekly newsletter then it's probably overkill and you'd be better off with a much more basic and cheaper option.