Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
We use ActiveCampaign in our marketing department to send newsletters and updates to our clients. The processing department also uses it to monitor our website's live chat to communicate with customers.
- Personalization - Easy to set conditional content based on location, tags, custom fields.
- Contact Management - Easy to organize lists and segments and edit contacts by bulk or individually.
- Email design - User-friendly drag and drop features or the option to add in custom HTML.
- Automations - Able to effectively use automations based on criteria.
- Price - Competitively priced software and get lots of bang for your buck!
- Deliverability - Can be hard to get emails out of the junk folder.
- The live chat feature has driven sales by allowing us to directly communicate with customers on our site.
- Newsletters are always converting to sales, ActiveCampaign ones more so since they are so personalized to each individual.
ActiveCampaign has a lot more capabilities and features than Act-On, for a much better price. We used Act-On at the bare minimum, only using it to send out newsletters that we built in HTML. With ActiveCampaign, we are now using conditional content, contact tags, automations, the live chat feature, and our newsletters are performing better than ever.
ActiveCampaign is well-suited for companies with a list of 50,000 contacts or more and have the employees the manage the lists and software. It can be a bit complicated when you first jump in but gets quicker as you get used to it.