KanbanFlow Reviews

Jillian Papa | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, KanbanFlow is being used by just the Leadership Team in my organization. It allows the team to collaborate weekly by tracking on a variety of things. We track on our quarterly goals, issues we bring to the group, to-dos, etc. Every week our team goes through each column and talks it through it. It's a tool we use to stay organized. The business problem is having one place where all of the most important topics, issues and goals for the quarter are stored
  • KanbanFlow is easy to set up for use. I'm not super tech savvy and I'm able to navigate the portal.
  • It's clear and clean. In other words, it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles so it feels tidy when you use it which is exactly what you want since it's a tool for organizing.
  • Collaborative. It is a very collaborative tool. It is stored on the website/cloud and it is similar to something like google docs where anybody can go in there and make edits and move things around.
  • I'm not sure if it has this or not because I've only been using it for about 6 months but we haven't quite figured out how to archive things. We have lots of data on that main page from Q3 and Q4 of last year but we need to figure out how to get it away from our main page so we can focus on new things this quarter
  • I know when I was first added there were a few things the admin had to do in order to do that. All I remember is that it wasn't simple for them to get me hooked up. They had to do a few steps and then I was granted access. I don't know what exactly but I had to wait.
It's great for collaborative projects. Our team uses it to collaborate across departments. Our organization isn't huge, but we have about 6 departments, so this allows various departments to set goals, bring issues and track progress and everyone can see how each department is doing. We review it weekly and it seems to really work for our team.
Read Jillian Papa's full review
Shelle Pourmanafzadehardabili | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently using KanbanFlow both for managing projects for Viseate work as well as sharing boards with clients. It makes it easy for clients to see what is waiting for their input and easily move items to another board when they have completed what is needed for them to put the ball back in our court. For clients who hate looking at anything resembling a spreadsheet, this has been a huge hit.
  • Manage workflow
  • Tag/categorize different areas of workflow
  • Collaborate with others
  • Track progress, visually
  • Automate/integrate with other applications using Zapier
  • The free version is fully functional and usable
  • Being able to customize reports would be great.
KanbanFlow is great for simple scheduling & collaboration and great if that is what you are looking for. If you are looking for detailed project management with Gantt charts and dependencies, it is probably not your best choice. It is important to understand what goals you are trying to achieve, but as far as any of the Kanban systems go, I love this one!
Read Shelle Pourmanafzadehardabili's full review

Scheduling (2)
Workflow Automation (2)
Team Collaboration (2)
10.0
Support for Agile Methodology (2)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (2)
Email integration (2)
Mobile Access (2)
Timesheet Tracking (2)
Change request and Case Management (2)
5.0
Budget and Expense Management (2)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (2)
5.0
Project & financial reporting (2)
5.0
Integration with accounting software (1)

About KanbanFlow

CodeKick AB headquartered in Swedenoffers KanbanFlow, a kanban organized project management and collaboration workspace.