KanbanFlow

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of KanbanFlow, and make your voice heard!

What is KanbanFlow?

CodeKick AB headquartered in Swedenoffers KanbanFlow, a kanban organized project management and collaboration workspace.

1 person want pricing too

What is Trello?

Trello from Atlassian is a project management tool based on a Kanban framework. Trello is ideal for task-management in a to-do list format. It supports sharing boards and cards across users or teams. The product offers a free version, and paid versions add greater automation, collaboration, and…

What is Asana?

Asana is a web and mobile project management app. With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets an entire team know who's doing what by when, enabling workload balancing. Users can also add integrations for GANTT charts, time tracking and more.

KanbanFlow Technical Details

What is KanbanFlow?

What is KanbanFlow's best feature?

Reviewers rate Resource Management and Team Collaboration and Mobile Access highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses KanbanFlow?

The most common users of KanbanFlow are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Chemicals industry.

KanbanFlow is a very basic piece of workflow management software for anyone who uses the "Kanban" methodology for tracking their work. For the uninitiated, Kanban is a method without any specifically defined sprints where work moves through defined "swimlanes" as it progresses. People doing the work are free to pick up any task that is ready for work and are responsible for moving it through this process. Kanban lets you customize swimlanes and then allow your team to manage their tasks through this process.
  • Kanban worfklow management
  • Team collaboration and project management
  • Software development and project tracking
  • [I feel] the UI for creating new tasks is pretty clunky and unintuitive
  • Drag and drop features don't work as smoothly as you would expect [in my experience]
Most of the project management software in existence today is focused on agile/sprint based processes. If your team happens to use Kanban instead, KanbanFlow is one of the best options for tracking work. It's quick to get started and learn and has a manageable feature set that won't overwhelm anyone.
KanbanFlow is used by the IT team to manage individual and group projects and activities. It is used by the entire IT department allowing everyone to collaborate to keep all project related activities up to date, updated and organized. KanbanFlow is great because it works online and has Kanban methodology that is similar to Scrum. The tool is intuitive and has a friendly interface with a large notice board on the main screen where it is very easy to add reminders, tasks related to certain projects, schedules and other things. Everyone can use it without difficulty.
  • Project monitoring with detailed management reports.
  • Keep the team organized, focused on projects and demonstrate your goals in the tool.
  • Simultaneous collaboration of the team in activities.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly interface to use. Ease of learning how to use the tool.
  • More documentation of the online tool is required.
  • Enhance the management reporting capabilities giving more possibilities for customization.
We love using KanbanFlow as a facilitator, organizer and project manager. All IT is already accustomed and approves the methodology. I recommend for different scenarios where there are projects, activities, goals and need a control, issuing management reports for each employee. It is possible to measure productivity, performance, number of activities in progress and completed and other things. I am responsible for several projects and within these I can add tasks, goals, reminders and in the end I can generate various types of reports such as: by project, by daily tasks, date, group activities, and others. The reports are well detailed and exported as a pdf file. The software is great for monitoring as well and diagnosing problems in activities and reducing general problems.
Jillian Papa | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently, KanbanFlow is being used by just the Leadership Team in my organization. It allows the team to collaborate weekly by tracking on a variety of things. We track on our quarterly goals, issues we bring to the group, to-dos, etc. Every week our team goes through each column and talks it through it. It's a tool we use to stay organized. The business problem is having one place where all of the most important topics, issues and goals for the quarter are stored
  • KanbanFlow is easy to set up for use. I'm not super tech savvy and I'm able to navigate the portal.
  • It's clear and clean. In other words, it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles so it feels tidy when you use it which is exactly what you want since it's a tool for organizing.
  • Collaborative. It is a very collaborative tool. It is stored on the website/cloud and it is similar to something like google docs where anybody can go in there and make edits and move things around.
  • I'm not sure if it has this or not because I've only been using it for about 6 months but we haven't quite figured out how to archive things. We have lots of data on that main page from Q3 and Q4 of last year but we need to figure out how to get it away from our main page so we can focus on new things this quarter
  • I know when I was first added there were a few things the admin had to do in order to do that. All I remember is that it wasn't simple for them to get me hooked up. They had to do a few steps and then I was granted access. I don't know what exactly but I had to wait.
It's great for collaborative projects. Our team uses it to collaborate across departments. Our organization isn't huge, but we have about 6 departments, so this allows various departments to set goals, bring issues and track progress and everyone can see how each department is doing. We review it weekly and it seems to really work for our team.
Shelle Pourmanafzadehardabili | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am currently using KanbanFlow both for managing projects for Viseate work as well as sharing boards with clients. It makes it easy for clients to see what is waiting for their input and easily move items to another board when they have completed what is needed for them to put the ball back in our court. For clients who hate looking at anything resembling a spreadsheet, this has been a huge hit.
  • Manage workflow
  • Tag/categorize different areas of workflow
  • Collaborate with others
  • Track progress, visually
  • Automate/integrate with other applications using Zapier
  • The free version is fully functional and usable
  • Being able to customize reports would be great.
KanbanFlow is great for simple scheduling & collaboration and great if that is what you are looking for. If you are looking for detailed project management with Gantt charts and dependencies, it is probably not your best choice. It is important to understand what goals you are trying to achieve, but as far as any of the Kanban systems go, I love this one!