Overall Satisfaction with ActivTrak
We are currently using it for the entire company. We have allowed many of our employees the option to work [remotely] during this period of time. We use it as a reactive step in the management process. There are some cases when we need to monitor the productivity of the remote employee.
- Screenshots are great to verify the work that is worked on.
- Alarms make monitoring easier.
- The productivity dashboard, once configured, is a great at-a-glance view of what is going on in the company.
- When going through the data, it can be overwhelming.
- I don't really have any other issues I have run into.
- Positive: Employees are reminded if websites are not business related, helps keep them focused.
- Positive: When reviews come down, it is easier to quantify their place within the firm.
- Negative: Employees find this to be a negative move on the part of management. Sort of "Big Brother". We negate this by reminding them that its a reactive tool, not proactive.
Management understands that most employees do not work every minute of every shift. There is an allowance we make as managers. When we look at staff utilization and realization rates we can now add the productivity report and gain a clearer picture as to what the employees are doing. It also allows management to see when most productivity drops off allowing us to create solutions, such as lunch breaks, relaxing time, and other cultural shifts that work to eliminate these periods.
When we undertook this process we looked at Hubstaff, Controlio, and ActivTrak. We decided to go with Activvtrak for a few reasons. First, the pricing vs features was better for ActivTrak. Secondly, the presentation of the collected data was much better in ActivTrak versus the competitors.
Do you think ActivTrak delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActivTrak's feature set?
Did ActivTrak live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActivTrak go as expected?
Would you buy ActivTrak again?
As I mentioned in the prior question, the overall usability is great. Easy implementation and easy follow up. I was able to invite the other management members with ease. Training is also very easy, all members of management picked it up quickly and are now using it regularly. The agent install is silent and is pushed out very easily as well.
Great for when questions arise as to the productivity of an employee. Management can view the Productivity Dashboard and then drill down to screenshots if necessary.
ActivTrak Feature Ratings
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response