Users who (especially during WFH) tend to vary from the a particular workflow into their own bespoke …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Automated data collection (109)8.585%
- Data analysis (109)8.080%
- Pre-built content (98)7.979%
- Data management (100)7.676%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ActivTrak, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Key differentiators of ActivTrak, as provided by the vendor:
- Prioritizes insight vs oversight to help teams build trust, respect and responsibility
- Looks at the bigger picture
- Puts workforce data in context and provides insights for employers and employees alike
- Helps teams optimize productivity and ensure operational compliance
- Helps teams work better together
- Supported: Automated data collection
- Supported: Data analysis
- Supported: Benchmarking
- Supported: Pre-built content
- Supported: Data management
- Supported: Self-service insights
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Just upgraded to Premium, ROI TBD
- Positive - helps sustain productivity and efficiencies
- Positive - adds a good management tool for managers/supervisors
- Has already been used more than once successfully.
- Excellent insurance on what is being completed and worked on.
- We have been able to use the information gathered to council and retain employees
- We have been able to validate causes of poor performance and take actions where necessary.
- Terminating low performing employees based on data
- ROI in employee performance and engagement
- I don’t know an amount but it helped us retain employees
- It helped us maximize our employees potential, so we had to hire less employees
- It has helped weed out poor performers who WFH
- People do not always respond well to the big brother aspect of the software
- Productivity tracking.
- Defensive capabilities immediately avoided data exfiltration from an outgoing employee.
- Trends for underperforming or underdeveloping users can be spotted, analyzed by managers, and used within their overall development management to help staff reach their best potential.
- Costing for targeted use is relatively low and therefore a "no brainer."
- Some users feel like they are spying on.
- It truly improved the work efficiency.
- We are still working on determining the ROI in dollars as we need to involve more of our workforce interactively with the system.
- Because some users know we have it, it keeps them honest
- Some users didn't realize we have it and we were able to address lack of productivity
- It has helped us figure out an internal dispute regarding work productivity
- Not sure yet as managers are reluctant to utilize and don't want to encroach in employee privacy.
- It is a great tool to show team productivity and motivate teams
- Very applicable to both positive and negative results usage to calibrate and improve overall organizational productivity
- Very much useful in protecting teams from overutilization
- Provides an initial indication of underutilization which should be investigated and substantiated before actions can be taken
- Provided insights to help coach team members during One-on-Ones
- Helped individual stay focused with remote work
- Slight uncertainty with team members being sensitive and unsure of what details are being captured by such a tool
- Sense of insecurity has been observed through assurances were given that these will be used only when goals miss, performance degrades or new products are being built
- Helping to redefine the idea of "productive".
- It shows employees who are poor performance due to a lack of work
- Helps for us to understand how to strengthen training for new employees
- Made staff less trusting
- Made staff focus on beating the system
- Decreased overall productivity
- Management of productive/Unproductive hour is so much easy.
- Show live screen share and Screen shot option.
- Provide insight's all of the laptop that has been used.
- Visualized all the project for everyone.
- We were able to identify cases of cheating so it increased the integrity of our competition.
- Has increased team productivity.
- Provides peace of mind and eliminates guesswork when we need to know if a remote employee is actually being productive.
- Increased ROI.
- I have a part-time developer in IT. He was working remotely one day a week and two days in the office. With ActivTrak, I found that he was 50% less productive in the office. I changed his schedule to where he only comes to the office two days a month.
- With the working hours report, we have been able to match clocked hours with productivity with our remote workers. Remote workers are less likely to falsify hours.
- Great ROI
- Allow Teleworking Safely and with confidence
- Store past activities
- ease of deployment
- I think we’ve definitely gained insight into how people work and that home or office doesn’t really matter.