Overall Satisfaction with ActivTrak
We have it installed on everyone's computers in the company and it works great. We have used other programs in the past and it was routine to have to reinstall their recorder over and over as antivirus software would tear them apart. With ActivTrak's different approach that never happens here. I install the agent once using their network push utility and then it just works. Couldn't be happier.
- Tracking when users are productive vs. unproductive.
- Organizing data so it's easy to follow.
- It's in the cloud so it's one less server to manage and storage I don't have to pay for internally.
- I would like the auto categorization to work better.
- Key logging would be nice but I know that would fall afoul to antivirus.
- ActivTrak is expensive.
- We had to do staff reductions because of COVID. ActivTrak helped us identify employees that either need to be laid or or reassigned [due] to inactivity.
- We have caught users surfing porn at work and corrected them before it turned into a sexual harassment lawsuit.
- We have caught data theft before it became a large issue and prevented further theft.
The productivity charts are super helpful in identifying employees that need to be given more [or less] to do.
SpectorSoft required a lot of attention as our antivirus program would routinely tear it apart.