Best-in-class vector program
December 31, 2020
Best-in-class vector program
Professional in OtherEducation Management Company, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Illustrator CC
The local college that I work for uses Adobe Illustrator CC as one of the core training softwares in their bachelor in graphic design program. The software in only used in the communication studies department. Adobe Illustrator CC allows students to gain a comprehensive knowledge of an industry-standard design software that is used worldwide.
- Adobe Illustrator CC is the best software to create corporate identity designs because of its use of vector. Users can create a design and then scale it to any size without loosing image quality. This is especially important for designs that would have multiple uses like a logo.
- Adobe Illustrator CC has a variety of tools that allow the user to manipulate lines and shapes into great design creations. These tools all complement each other and help the user create their vision efficiently.
- Adobe Illustrator CC is the best software to create designs that are scalable. This is possible because it is a vector-based software.
- Adobe Illustrator CC's interface can be a bit intimidating and overwhelming. A redesign of this interface to have a more inviting user experience is needed.
- I would like to see a downloadable version of Adobe Illustrator again. Ever since Adobe decided to switch to a subscription-based model, some customers have decided to use alternatives.
- Adobe Illustrator CC does not intergrade with images fluently. It would be nice to see an improvement where vector and raster images can work more efficiently together.
- Exposed students to industry standard design software (Adobe Illustrator CC)
- Allowed cost savings with subscription option
Adobe Illustrator CC stays ahead of the competition with their constant tweaks and updates. This is made possible by their subscription option, which allow users instant updates once they are available. Affinity Designer is a one-time purchase so users would have to wait until the next version of the software for updates.
Do you think Adobe Illustrator CC delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Illustrator CC's feature set?
Did Adobe Illustrator CC live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Illustrator CC go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Illustrator CC again?
Adobe Illustrator CC is best suited for designers and illustrators who want to develop a concept from a sketch to a final design. The main benefit here is that this design can now be scaled to any size without loosing quality. This makes the design more versatile and adaptable to various print formats. It is usually the industry standard software for creating brand identities for most advertising agencies.