Adobe LiveCycle ES4 Review 2 of 3
Adobe LiveCycle ES4 Review: "LiveCycle Makes Life Easier"
https://www.trustradius.com/document-managementAdobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 4Unspecified724101
July 19, 2018

Adobe LiveCycle ES4 Review: "LiveCycle Makes Life Easier"

Score 9 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite 4

I use Adobe LiveCycle to manage our PDF forms and create new PDF forms. It allows me to quickly edit and update the forms whenever there is a change in laws or an internal review of our processes.
  • It enables me to quickly update and distribute forms that have been changed.
  • The layout features help ensure that the forms look professional.
  • The ability to preview what the final form will look like and how it will work, while still editing, is extremely helpful.
  • There are so many bells and whistles it can be intimidating.
  • It is not a product you just pick up and use, there is some training needed.
  • LiveCycle has ensured that we are able to get a lot done, with little manpower.
I have only ever used LiveCycle for our PDF form creation. I am not sure what other options there are, but we have never needed to look into anything else as LiveCycle works for us.
We use PDF forms for our submissions to the USPTO as well as for obtaining signature documents. With LiveCycle, I can update forms, save them, load them into my docketing database, and have them pre-populated with data. This process ensures continuity, less chance for error, and the ability to save the paralegals time when it comes to preparing filings.