Read Saren Sakurai's full review
Pros and Cons
- We designed our website to be modular, basically drag and drop within the CMS, which cut page development time by 80%.
- We use Adobe Experience Manager Assets as our enterprise digital asset management system, to centralize our resource library of marketing assets such as white papers, infographics, data sheets, images, and videos.
- The dynamic media feature in Adobe Experience Manager Assets is helping us transition to using videos as the primary assets on our web pages.
- Tighter integration with our CRM out of the box would ease the ability to build new form capture, and more granular account targeting with Test and Target.
- Better cookie management would ease the use of third party tools to manage our GDPR compliance.
- Administrative panels to integrate with Google Search Console would help integrate with their SEO tools.