Score 8 out of 10
Read Tolulope Lawal's full review
Pros and Cons
- Adobe Experience Manager keeps your content separate from your layout which allows for a lot of flexibility in how you display your content.
- Adobe Experience Manager integrates really well with other Adobe products like Adobe Analytics.
- Adobe Experience Manager 's drag and drop interface makes it fairly easy to utilize with minimal familiarity.
- A decent amount of technical knowledge is needed to set up templates for sites.
- The capabilities of the different kind of users don't align very well with the different roles/job functions at some organizations.