Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Mobile optimization / responsive design (35)7.777%
- Role-based user permissions (38)7.676%
- Page templates (37)7.474%
- Bulk management (36)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Experience Manager, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Adobe Experience Manager, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, combines digital asset management with the power of a content management system.
Adobe Experience Manager Assets is a cloud-native digital asset management (DAM) system that enables the management of thousands of assets to create, manage, deliver, and optimize personalized experiences at scale. Users can create and share asset collections and connect to the DAM from within Creative Cloud apps using Adobe Asset Link. Assets uses AI and machine learning to automatically tag, crop, and manipulate images and video. It also offers rich media delivery, technology that automates the creation of unlimited variations of rich media from a single piece of content for various devices and bandwidths.
Additional Adobe Experience Manager applications that integrate with Experience Manager Sites and Experience Manager include Experience Manager Forms for responsive forms creation and Experience Manager Screens for digital signage.
- Enables us to build world class websites.
- These websites drive growth in terms of revenue.
- The sites help us educate and retain customers.
- Allows us to rank higher in SEO so we own the narrative of our products.
- Increased Customer Engagement.
- Increased Page views and website visits.
- Very Costly Setup and Maintenance.
- drive revenue with fast content creation to enable personalization at scale
- reduction in cost of staff hours to create, edit, and tag assets
- increase customer retention due to personalization at scale
- Reduced cost when making small/medium changes to existing websites
- Faster time to market when building marketing communications with AEM Assets
- Increased satisfaction for incorporating new components
- Simpler content strategies
- Design flexibility improved
- Customer engagement increased
- Quality website
- Better brand equity
- Ease of use
- Adobe Experience Manager Implementation has been extremely effective to boost ROI and overall business objectives
- 40-50% improvement in productivity gains
- 50% reduction in overall maintenance costs
- 50-60$ increase in time to market
- Adobe Experience Manager has increased productivity because everything is on a single application.
- It has saved costs if you purchase other Adobe products.
- Got more investment for websites.
- Increased user visits with better search results.
- Better user visits on the sites created using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Improve customer journey
- Improve content delivery
- As a developer, this question is a little difficult to answer, but all of our clients have been pleased with flexibility an Adobe Experience Manager implementation gives them. Marketing teams can really shine and control their web presence without relying on slow tech teams to support them.
- Increased efficiency (where used in a desired out-of-the-box way).
- Increased organization.
- Additional efficiency gains when training new individuals on how to use.
- [We have fewer] manual processes.
- The component structure allows easy creation of fit-for-purpose templates that once created are easy to roll out to users (time-saving).
- Maintaining lager websites where there is huge burden.
- Ease of tracking pages and click through ratio.
- better customer experience
- increased customer loyalty
- reduced operational costs if multiple content platforms are replaced by one
- Increased customer page visits by 25% due to better experience as compared to previous CMS.
- Decrease in customer bounce rate.
- Cost-saving in marketing budget with better management of resources with tags.
- The product is contributing to the investment done by the organization as Adobe experience manager helps us in managing content correctly, which increases traffic on websites and pages developed for clients.
- No additional tools are needed as it is part of Adobe's suite, which makes it less expensive than other tools, and it provides a high return on investment.
- It's not cheap, especially if you need advanced web features [that] require investment in other Adobe tools, like Target, or need seats for many users. The expenses can add up quickly.
- Its blog functionality is underwhelming, which means we have to continue using WordPress for some content. WordPress isn't expensive, but there are overheads incurred just from not being able to do everything in Adobe Experience Manager.
- I am not convinced that the generated code on our web pages has had a positive impact on our SEO.
- There is an increase of ROI.
- The data is organized and easy to understand and to share with others.
- There is a cost savings in many aspects because of this.
- We can have multiple teams globally and connect anytime we want.
- Finding target audiences for advertisement campaigns became [so] much easier than before.
- One drawback is that the users have to be well trained and [preferably have] more IT knowledge among them to interact with the AEM.
- Onboarding new developers who know Adobe Experience Manager becomes tough.
- [The] learning curve takes time for new joiners.
- Frontend hiring with Adobe Experience Manager knowledge is difficult.
- Reduced file transferring issues
- increased sufficiency
- increased office flexibility
- Closer relationship with customers --> very high ROI.
- Inexpensive compared to competitors.
- Negative ROI.
- Extremely expensive and provides little value beyond what free tools offer.
- Significant time investment from stakeholders required, which doesn't provide value.
- Reduced costs.
- Improved risk mitigation.
- Increased efficiency.