Say goodbye to paper
June 18, 2020
Say goodbye to paper
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Sign
We use it a lot with external parties to sign LPOIs, Invoices, Contracts, SLAs and many more. With the use of all departments and integrated to AD AZURE it is essential in our organization.
- Legal in all countries on the world.
- Full extensive trail report.
- Integrations are key and ready for many solutions.
- Usage across Microsoft Office and Teams and SharePoint.
- Support is poor.
- Documentation quite incomplete or out of sync especially when it comes to integration.
- Quota for transactions can not be defined on user level or department level.
- Safely complete costs on paper delivery.
- Price vs usage is absolutely fine compared to other usage.
- Especially for low-volume yearly transactions I recommend user based model.
The 1 Level support is very poor, the response time after initial contact in most of the cases is very poor. Support engineers do not have a good knowledge of anything else except their topic. For example, you need to talk maybe to two support engineers if you have a question with the Admin Console or the user interface, a third one for making workflows or another one for actual setup.
Do you think Adobe Acrobat Sign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Adobe Acrobat Sign's feature set?
Did Adobe Acrobat Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Adobe Acrobat Sign go as expected?
Would you buy Adobe Acrobat Sign again?
I have tried in the past DocuSign, Panda Doc and own PKI setup for signature and native PDF signature.
It is quite a complete solution that allows the usage of e-Signature and legal Digital Signature and advanced signature. The mobile client also allows you to check your document status and participate in the signature process on the road. The OTP option which allows delegated signature is cool.
Adobe Sign Support
Kept well informed
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Yes - To many people who have no knowledge, nobody reads requests raised over the portal, you need to explain over and over again and sometimes it gets 3 days radio silence.
There was an expert who is dealing with SAML integration, his knowledge was exceptional. However, living in US timezone hard to catch.