Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use ADP workforce Now for our payroll. It is only used in our payroll department for our salary and factory groups. It helps us to correctly administrate our payroll and tax prep. I also just recently just signed up to use the wisely pay cards and the employment verification module.
- The data entry process is something I feel that ADP Workforce Now has done particularly well.
- The website is put together well, I rarely have any issues with its speed and I can find things pretty fast.
- ADP Workforce Now has done a great job with the customer service they provide when I do have to call in and ask questions regarding the website. Everyone has been very knowledgeable about the website.
- I would like the data entry screen to be bigger. I do not like having to use the scroll bar to see columns that are not in the viewing area.
- Also, would like a quick key to return to the beginning of the next line item. If you are on the far right of the screen and hit the return button it just drops down to the next line but same column so you have to scroll back to the left.
- Also, would like to add direct deposit when entering a new hire at the time I'm creating the new hire.
- ADP Workforce Now has positively impacted our overall business objectives by making our weekly payroll process run smoothly.
Our HR team has saved 1-25 hours per month. - ADP Workforce Now has saved us time in our weekly processing of our payroll. The ease of creating new hires and terminating employees in the system is fast. The data entry part of the payroll process is pretty clear and easy to navigate and the payroll is calculated quickly so it can be reviewed for errors and processed.
ADP Workforce Now is well suited for our payroll purposes. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. I like how it gives us the payroll summary immediately so that I can review it for accuracy and any mistakes. It makes payroll less of a chore on a weekly basis. I cannot think of any scenarios where it is less appropriate.