Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
We use ADP company-wide. Primarily, it is used for time and attendance record keeping and payroll, but we also use it for recruitment, annual reviews, goal setting/tracking, and benefits updates.
- ADP makes payroll processing seamless from the transfer of time punches to the completion of the payroll cycle.
- ADP stays up to date on payroll regulations, which makes my job as a Payroll Practitioner much simpler and sets my mind at ease.
- ADP provides ease to the transition from job seeker to employee by providing simple, efficient templates for employee onboarding.
- I find ADP reporting to be a bit challenging. Once reports have been created, they are amazing tools to use, but report creating is extremely difficult to navigate through effectively.
- There should be a better approach to troubleshooting a payroll issue after moving on to the next payroll cycle. Not all errors are found instantly and once the cycle has been ended, it is nearly impossible to pinpoint the cause of a computing error since you can no longer open the batch.
- ADP has shortened payroll processing, thus opening up availability to focus on other job duties.