Overall Satisfaction with AdWords
We use AdWords for general advertising and for automated product catalog (20,000+ products) ads. It is used to target product ads and generate specific and general purpose web traffic.
- Geographic targeting combined with keyword targeting is straight forward.
- Budget management and scheduling is available.
- Integration with Google Analytics provides a mechanism for ROI monitoring.
- It can be difficult to compete with high budget advertisers in a cost effective manner.
- Remarketing APIs can be difficult to integrate into third party e-commerce platforms.
- Measurable increase in sales.
- Good customer acquisition tool.
- Time consuming to effectively monitor and manage.
- Facebook Ads
Better conversion rate than Facebook, but lower click through.
AdWords is not useful for highly targeted low budget applications.
Good support from the AdWords team, and the community.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
No - Not necessary
Yes - Yes, it was resolved for me and others.
Product catalog items were being incorrectly identified by automated algorithms as adult audience only. Google support manually corrected 100s of items over and over again until defect was fixed.