AgoraPulse Review: "Great Social Platform"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgoraPulseUnspecified8.52701012018-10-04T19:18:00.644Z
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
We are currently using AgoraPulse in our social media dept. to monitor, schedule, publish, listen for social queues, and generate reports for all of our social platforms. It addresses a few issues we have with our social media monitoring, namely our lack of reporting per social platform and scheduling posts in advance.
- They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
- The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
- New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
- Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
- A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
- Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
- Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
2 - I currently have a Project Manager and the Social Media Manager on our account. The SMM does almost all of the work on our accounts, and the PM is backup for now. I would like to get a third person on the account to handle the reporting aspect of our accounts.
- Our Customer Service team has been very receptive to questions posed on SM. We are able to quickly navigate, and deploy when issues arise.
- We have received positive reviews on our posts. With the help of AgoraPulse's scheduling tool we are able to set up our month in advance, and reply as needed.
- We have also seen an uptick of qualified leads to our sales funnel.
Most of our issue was not being able to find a platform that had everything for a small business sized price. Tall task. So we started with our budget, and tried to find something that had 80% of what we were looking for. We were pleasantly surprised to find AgoraPulse could get us about 90% of what we were looking for in a SM monitoring tool for the price we were looking to spend.
AgoraPulse Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Content planning and scheduling
Customer interaction histories
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges