Agorapulse, as Seen from an Everyday User's Point of Viewhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgorapulseUnspecified8.53421012019-05-31T12:39:57.893Z
May 31, 2019
Agorapulse, as Seen from an Everyday User's Point of View
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Agorapulse
Agorapulse is used across the entire organization for social media marketing, management, and campaign building.
- Agorapulse's customer service is amazing. Issues and questions are quickly addressed via the convenient online chat tool.
- Agorapulse is always on top of the latest platform updates and issues, notifying its users when Agorapulse has new feature offerings or when platforms are experiencing API issues.
- Agorapulse's range of platform compatibility is fantastic.
- It would be nice if a post could be posted, that is meant to be published across multiple platforms, could be viewed and approved just once. Currently, if a post reading "we are announcing a new..." is going to be published on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (all with the same text and imagery), that post needs to be 'approved' in Agorapulse on each individual platform.
- Merge reports. Currently, to gain insight and data, all reports must be downloaded individually. When producing one report of all platforms, it would be amazing if the data was all funneled into one, cohesive report.
- More platforms. It would be nice to see Pinterest and other platforms added to Agorapulse.
15 - With a hefty client list, our team is able to easily manage client workloads using Agorapulse. From curating posts to developing reports, our internal clients have been happy using the program to get work done.
- Agorapulse, compared to other metric-producing companies/services, produces comprehensive reports that help display ROI.
- Agorapulse has positively impacted the speed at which we can publish and monitor social media posts.
- A downside to Agorapulse is that it does not offer all major social media platforms (i.e. Pinterest).
Any organization managing multiple social media platforms should seriously consider using Agorapulse. The planning element of Agorapulse is phenomenal. Whether looking to manage, review and edit your team's posts, strategize within the editorial calendar or create and analyze performance reports, Agorapulse can do it all.