Overall Satisfaction with Airtable
We needed to find better duct-tape to model out and run a test on new business processes without spending money on writing an app or buying too much of the solution - essentially ETL with some reporting in the middle. We use it across the organization with ops, cx, and retail being able to stay in sync on a complicated process.
- Able to demo a new biz concept quickly.
- Low cost solution to design new biz processes.
- Removed a significant amount of manual work in coordinating a complex process across multiple verticals in the company.
We didn't evaluate anything against Airtable for our use case - we knew that it was the exact fit for what we had to to get done, and we had to move fast. It replaced a stack of zaps and Google Sheets.
Do you think Airtable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Airtable's feature set?
Did Airtable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Airtable go as expected?
Would you buy Airtable again?
- Fast no-code solutions.
- Gluing together multiple API-centric apps.
- Building out lightweight databases to prove out ideas.
- Replacing complex chains of Google Sheets.
- Critical production environments.
- Cost-sensitive orgs (much more expensive than Google Sheets).