Overall Satisfaction with Airtable
AirTable is being used across our organization to keep track of and collect stakeholder information and data that's imperative for the operation of our organization. It provides us with the detailed information we need to make smart programming and business decisions.
- Direct connection from forms to database
- Easy to learn and use
- Great for small organizations who are looking to grow
- Data doesn't work well with our Google Suite products
- Not sure when to use different bases and different sheets within one base
- Social sharing isn't as customizable and shows up with AirTable branding
- AirTable has allowed us to grow revenue 32% in two years (including pandemic)
- In one year of using the database we saw participant retention increase to 30%
- 36% more unique participants after only year of using the database
Do you think Airtable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Airtable's feature set?
Did Airtable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Airtable go as expected?
Would you buy Airtable again?
Works well for organizations who do not have the time or funds to implement a full-scale database system and are looking for an easy transition from Google sheets or Excel documents that allows them to handle more complex situations and datasets. It isn't as appropriate for those organizations who don't have 1,000+ contacts or rows that they need to keep track of all at once.