Overall Satisfaction with AnyDesk
As a support analyst, I have used the AnyDesk software every day at my workstation with my IT team to support users remotely and assist them in solving technical problems, software installation, file sharing, printers, access to VPN, and others. Currently, it is used throughout our headquarters and we have the client installed on all notebooks / PCs of employees. The software also allows remote access to folders and internal network files safely. It is simple and easy to use.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, MacOS operating systems and also on android / iOS mobile devices
- Secure remote support. Allows troubleshooting without leaving home.
- Integrated chat.
- Easy to connect to the user.
- Fluid and friendly Gui interface.
- Payment is monthly. Anydesk could have a lifelong plan.
- No technical problem with the software.
- It has made the work of technical support easier and fast to solve user computers problems.
- Easy customer installation and allows monitoring.
- Optimized support.
Do you think AnyDesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AnyDesk's feature set?
Did AnyDesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AnyDesk go as expected?
Would you buy AnyDesk again?
I would recommend the use of AnyDesk for anyone and company. It works very well for private and also coupoing purposes. It has a free version and premium. Both are good and meet the demand for remote access and remote support to users. It's one of the best ways we find in optimizing our time and solving user device issues quickly and without leaving the chair.