Overall Satisfaction with AnyDesk
To connect to another computer from my phone or laptop, I use the Anydesk application. From one desktop or phone to another, it helps us solve any problem. I can collaborate with my colleagues and access any document from remote management. Controlling anywhere via Anydesk, a portable version of the software, is a significant advantage for people who manage things from afar. Excellent compatibility with Apple and Android operating systems makes it easy to use. It is simple, easy to use, and packed with many features.
- Everybody loves Anydesk's easy-to-use interface and convenient installation.
- It is swift and smooth when connected to the internet.
- It has all the features and specifications that many of its paid competitors offer, and it is easy to use.
- Controls are a lot more limited, and it's not ideal for large file transfers.
- Security could be better and more up-to-date with more features added to make it better.
- It has made technical support more manageable, faster, and cost-effective.
- Easy Connect and its lightweight software are available on all devices.
- It simplifies customer service, makes computer installation and monitoring simple, and makes customer support simple.
The free version of TeamViewer is unstable; the remote connection is frequently lost. Anydesk's remote connection is much more reliable and consistent. Even so, I prefer AnyDesk over other software because it's a lot easier to install and runs very well. Aside from that, its simplicity gives it an edge over other software.
Do you think AnyDesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with AnyDesk's feature set?
Did AnyDesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of AnyDesk go as expected?
Would you buy AnyDesk again?
Anydesk is easy to use, run, and install, and it has a small footprint. Remote workers will find it convenient, and they will work more efficiently. We can share a computer whenever we have issues with third-party services. It allows us to solve user device issues without leaving our seats. There are free and paid versions for users who need remote access and help.