Appian - the perfect BPM tool that has Agile in mind!
Overall Satisfaction with Appian
Appian is very easy to use and configure, it's very customizable and takes seconds to move around user interfaces to suit.
The process builder is drag and drop, which emphasizes the rapid development.
- Its low code platform allows for rapid development, which fits well with the Agile framework.
- The user experience is enhanced with standard interfaces that are familiar throughout the Appian package.
- Appian has covered all the bases with all the plugins you could possibly need. From web APIs to SQL integration.
- Appian lacks in on-premise support for high availability requirements.
- Appian training is linear and does not cater for real life problems.
- On-premise organisations suffer from the multiple releases/updates throughout the year. It seems every release has major updates.
- Appian has provided a very uniform and consistent user experience, which has a positive impact for the user.
- Appian is designed for rapid development, so business problems can be automated very quickly.
- We have found that Appian has halved operational costs in all parts of the company.
Appian is very versatile, and from my experience is well suited to businesses that has both legacy and cutting edge systems that all contain key information. Appian can easily become the interaction layer over the top of many systems.
Its very easy to create complex processes that fully automate mundane operational tasks.