Appian Review after 2 years using it.https://www.trustradius.com/low-code-developmentAppianUnspecified7.61611012017-12-11T18:52:36.928Z
December 11, 2017
Appian Review after 2 years using it.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Appian
They are prompt in their responses, and helpful in finding the root cause of issues, although I think if Appian could provide a better tool to debug code it will reduce the need for support in general.
- limitation in the UI development
- lack of client scripting language
- lack of better debugging and tracing tools
We started using Appian about 2 years ago, and now we are introducing Appian initiatives and solutions across all business units, manly finding a new modern and automated solutions to day-to-day processes that are manual or using old tools. Another target is to achieve connectivity and integration between different applications within the Appian platform and out of the Appian platform.
- Quick and rapid designing and implementation of process and application (including workflows and UI).
- Easy integration between applications within Appian and out of Appian platform.
- Unified look and feel of implemented sites and navigation between applications.
- Expression Rule Editor has a lot of room for improvement, as it is not as easy as other IDE internment
- Adding features to debug and trace code in editors and process models.
- Adding features to accept anonymous objects in process model instead of just strong typed objects.
- A better way to handle multiple calls for smart activities in a process model.
- More easy ways to navigate objects in the Designer tool
- The business users already are showing excitement to the idea that they can convert their manual process into automated and computerized process.
- Managers are happy to find a place where they can track work and get a quick idea about how progress or lack of is there.
- A great scenario would be a user dashboard were any user would be able to login to one system and see all pending or new tasks that are assigned to him/her, one place to get all information you need to do your work, and as applications are built in Appian they can from within the task list navigate and finish their work.