Overall Satisfaction with Apple Numbers
People in my organization use this software for maintaining data sheets of our customers. We also maintain our product details in Apple Numbers. It is very convenient to share these sheets among each others as we all use apple devices. It also helps us by converting our data into graphs for our analysis.
- Data security provided by Apple on its all the software.
- Very well integration within the Apple ecosystem.
- It is very well compatible with MS Excel also.
- It is available on iOS also. We can use it on our Apple mobile phones and on our iPads also.
- Unavailability of all the functionalities of MS Excel. It lacks some of input formats.
- Some of its functionalities are not available in mobile app.
- Its unavailability on Android device.
- It helps us to organise our data sheets.
- It helps us to make our client presentations with its graphical representation of data
- It helps us in our financial calculations.
We all work with Apple devices in this organization. So we mostly use this software. It is very well synced in Apple ecosystem and provide very attractive data representation by its graphics and charts. In few scenarios we use MS Excel also but we always try to stick on Apple Numbers.
Do you think Apple Numbers delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Apple Numbers's feature set?
Did Apple Numbers live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Apple Numbers go as expected?
Would you buy Apple Numbers again?
For Mac users this software is very productive. It is very easy to use for various calculations and data entry. It also provides high level of security because of Apple ecosystem. So you can save your sensitive data in these sheets. We can avoid using this tool if we need very complex formulas for our calculations.