Goodbye Data Silos!
July 20, 2020
Goodbye Data Silos!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Treasure Data
Treasure Data is currently primarily being used by the marketing department to improve the efficiency and scale of our customer acquisition campaigns. The audience segmentation capabilities have been invaluable in helping us identify our highest value clients for audience activation and Lookalike modeling on paid social and display platforms. Having a unified customer view has also allowed us to run valuable data analysis on our first-party data's attributes and behaviors and has helped us identify what our highest lifetime value client looks like. We have also been able to run more lifecycle marketing and lead nurturing email campaigns with the help of our customer success rep which has also provided great value to our client retention efforts.
- Treasure Data's audience studio is an intuitive tool for marketers who don't have any engineering or coding experience to start building audience segments for external activation purposes.
- Treasure Data also is constantly innovating and adding features to their product that fit each customer's specific business model and use cases. Their customer success reps are an extension of our team who understand how to leverage their technology to solve our business problems.
- Treasure Data makes client education one of their key focuses. Their Treasure Data University product is very insightful for marketers who aren't familiar with this new technology.
- Each onboarding process should go more in-depth about a client's success road map of projects to be completed using Treasure Data's capabilities.
- User interface for the tool can be daunting to navigate at first.
- Treasure Data has contributed about $1 million in company revenue in the past year with the audience segments that we have activated to social platforms for customer acquisition.
- Customer journey analytics is a feature we didn't know we would have when we originally signed up.
- The application of predictive analytics to predict customer churn has been an unexpected new feature we are excited to implement soon.
We didn't consider any other customer data platform solutions other than Treasure Data.
Treasure Data is well suited for a client that has multiple data silos without a unified customer view. If an organization has a hard time truly understanding the behaviors and attributes of its core consumers, Treasure Data is an ideal fit for them. If the client also has a hard time understanding the top funnel activities and channels that are driving awareness and consideration for their product or service, Treasure Data can also shed some light on these behaviors which can inform future marketing spend.