Avaya Allows Schools to Provide Quality Education Online!
Updated January 30, 2022

Avaya Allows Schools to Provide Quality Education Online!

Overall Satisfaction with Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

My school started using Avaya in March when we had to switch to remote learning. Avaya's capabilities allowed for easy implementation for the teachers, students, and parents to use right from the start! My students didn't miss a beat, the education never stopped! Avaya has great customer support. Everyone you speak to is friendly and responds back to questions right away.
  • Allows collaboration / learning to take place anywhere at anytime.
  • Security and safety.
  • Easy to use.
  • More immersive room options
  • More filters
  • Parents find Avaya easy for them and their students to use.
I have experienced less technical problems with Avaya compared to other platforms. Avaya was easy to implement for all ages as it didn't require a lot to log into sessions for the younger grade students and the features are simple enough that my first graders can use Avaya without the help of their parents.
Zoom, Google Hangouts (Classic)
Avaya is well suited for any online collaboration that your company needs to do.

Avaya OneCloud UCaaS Feature Ratings

Customer Experience

Avaya's customer support is hands down the best. They reply in a timely matter, everyone you interact with treats you in a friendly and respectable manner, and they stay in contact with you until situations are resolved.
It is very user friendly. My students staff are able to use it on multiple devices. Minimum training was required.
Avaya will work with you to make sure it meets your budget requirements.
Throughout a year and and a half of remote learning, we only experience two minor technology issues that were resolved within an hour.

Do you think Avaya OneCloud UCaaS delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Avaya OneCloud UCaaS's feature set?

Did Avaya OneCloud UCaaS live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Avaya OneCloud UCaaS go as expected?

Would you buy Avaya OneCloud UCaaS again?

Using Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Evaluating Avaya OneCloud UCaaS and Competitors

• Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
Product features and usability. Being a preschool - 8th grade school I need to make sure it can work for all ages.

Avaya OneCloud UCaaS Support

Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Poor followup
Yes - The AI Noise when first turned on had it were no one could hear each other, the issue was resolved in 10 minutes.
When there was a system wide update, I was in a meeting and they explained to one of my teachers what was going on and when it would be resolved. They treated her like she was an administrator, there was none of the "we can't talk to you because you're not listed as an administrator on the account."