Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp
Basecamp is one of the superb project management tools that is being used widely all over the world. Indeed a collaborative application for those who work mainly in a team on a daily basis. In order to make certain group projects, assignments and presentation it’s a must-have application with all these amazing features. An interesting feature that I personally like the most is its sandbox-style that gives users a good place to make conversation with colleagues and clients as well.
- Its messaging board is amazing. It keeps track of the incoming and outgoing messages in a useful queue manner.
- It is an effective tool.
- It offers the ability to make to-do lists which decreases my workload.
- Sometimes there are certain connectivity issues that slow down the working process.
- Although I like everything in it but occasionally when I have to export my work to excel format as they have no feature for that so I feel a bit annoyed and confusing.
- Apart from this, I like each and everything about this product.
- Affordability of the product is must know quality which suits well to each and every size of organization whether they are developed or being developing.
- I prefer this certain product over other because of its integration with other economical applications of my interest.
- This product saves my valuable time.
If I talk about the customer support team of this tool, I would surely say that they are responsive and professional services provider. Ease of access to this product is mind-blowing in terms of using all the latest features that are present in it. For me, the best part is creating effective reports on results with graphs and charts in a unique manner. Also with this product, I can easily make different schedules to do my daily work routine tasks from home or office as well.
Do you think Basecamp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Basecamp's feature set?
Did Basecamp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Basecamp go as expected?
Would you buy Basecamp again?
It is a great product for our company and giving excellent performance. Automatic check-ins are also a blessing in disguise for every kind of organization. This is a simple and interactive application for those organization where there is a need to do many tasks within a team. It is also an effective software that takes less effort to set up than others.