Overall Satisfaction with Basecamp
Basecamp is being used by our Marketing and Admissions departments to communicate with our outside marketing firm. The platform has allowed us to share files and respond across multiple members of our team. Basecamp addresses the challenge of sharing large amounts of data and content in a format that is easy to access.
- Provides an email thread that is easy to navigate.
- Allows users to communicate without having to send multiple emails.
- Provides a means to share large files.
- I would love the calendar to be synced to Outlook (please forgive if this is a feature and I have just not figured out how it works).
- We were able to make decisions without multiple in-person meetings.
- Everyone could access the content remotely.
- We used the sharing feature when some members met on-site and others called in for a meeting.
The project for which we used Basecamp was my first time using the platform. I liked the format, the daily updates via email, and the ability to access content and presentations anywhere. I highly recommend Basecamp for those searching for a way to share ideas, content, and presentations across multiple departments or participants.
Do you think Basecamp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Basecamp's feature set?
Did Basecamp live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Basecamp go as expected?
Would you buy Basecamp again?
Basecamp, in our case, is excellent for users at multiple offices or locations. It simplifies communication and storage of projects for access for all members, provides daily updates on the projects, and allows for consistent communication to all involved. It might not be as appropriate if a group/company already has a common method for project management.