Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
BigCommerce powers our internet platform. We launched the current store last February. We migrated from Magento. The transition was very smooth and faster than expected. BC is so much easier to customize and maintain than our old Magento platform. We are now beginning to use BC as our instore POS with very good initial success.
- Easy of initial setup
- Very easy to customize the look without a look of custom coding
- Most needed feature are included with the platform
- Very good selection of plugin Apps
- The need a way to accept Purchase Orders
- There in no way to have Net payment terms in the standard setup
- Additional price list must be maintained seperately from the item pricing
- Our order transaction value has risen over 20%
- Cost of using BC is much lower than our previous platform, plus we do not have to have separate hosting costs
- Reduced costs to maintain and update the website
- BigCommerce recently migrated all their
accounts to Google Cloud Platform
- Redundancy of there servers
- Uptime is well above 99.98%
- Outstanding Support - Including setup / pre-launch and ongoing
BigCommerce is very well suited for startup companies to larger enterprise organizations. Their scalability makes them an ideal platform to start on and grow and the business needs change.
The one area that BC is a bit weak on is B2B selling. But they have recognized this and are working on additional function for B2B and wholesale accounts.