Overall Satisfaction with BigCommerce
420EDC switched to BigCommerce in 2017 to sell cannabis vaporizers and accessories. It is our primary e-commerce solution and primary revenue generator of our parent company Ithic LLC. It's made it easy to incorporate over 150 Products into an easy to follow and manage a website that is ever evolving with new products and categories and brands.
- Total Package
- Integrates with ShipStation for Fulfillment
- Is Easy to Maintain and Change
- Stellar Customer Support
- We've had fixes break my shop that needed engineers to fix, it would be good to not move backward by trying to move forward
- We have also had glitches on our homepage during some peak traffic times that took over a week to resolve. This needs to be faster, within 24 hours to be acceptable.
- Giving timeframes on issue resolutions and sticking to them.
- Increased Number of Orders
- Streamlined our Fulfillment
- Increased Average Order Value
- Increased Numbers Year Over Year
I run a micro shop with a niche product/community. If I wanted to do what others in the industry are doing, I could easily add more products and inventory but my goal isn't to sell what everyone else is selling, our goal is to offer a one-stop shop and the best solution(s) in that shop, not all of the solutions.
We have not done this beyond using some Google marketing and MailChimp. Knowing the potential to customize is there is helpful for us as we grow and expand our product offerings and customer base in an industry in its infancy. Having an open API is one of the reasons we decided on Big Commerce as our solution.
We decided on Big Commerce because it was something I've used previously while working with another vendor. I liked the all in one solution compared to some of the piecemeal integrations I've used in the past. Due to being related to the cannabis industry, it narrowed my options for a solution and I'm grateful that Big Commerce accepts our industry.
For me running a micro-shop from a home-based office, it is the perfect solution for a single member-managed LLC to be fast and efficient with updating the shop and handling the fulfillment of orders for our products quickly with ease during some peak times. It can be useful for large companies as well who have hundreds of items that need to be easily managed under a single easy to maintain the solution.