Overall Satisfaction with Bitly
We make use of Bitly to accomplish two objectives: Having a short URL that could appear weird when the UTM parameters are included and also (and mainly) to have insights about the clicks like origin, device, etc.
- Shortening URL
- Giving insights about the clicks
- Servers with 99.99999% uptime
- Easy to create and manage URLs
- Providing analytics of others shortened URLs
- Insights about trending markets
- Custom daily reports
- It helps increase ROI due to the fact that as a marketer one can improve marketing strategies
Do you think Bitly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bitly's feature set?
Did Bitly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bitly go as expected?
Would you buy Bitly again?
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using