Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
I use Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT to record gifts and manage giving records for all of our constituents. We needed a central location to house all of our data for Current Parents, Alumni, Students, and other constituents in our giving (and non-giving) lists. This software gave our team the ability to pull reports as needed to present practical information to our Head and Board of Trustees, thank donors, communicate with potential donors, and stay in contact with graduates.
- Prepares useful reports for all levels; assistants through management
- Stores all pertinent data our team needs to provide excellent customer service
- Tracks relationships between constituents and businesses
- Cleaning data within the system can be difficult to navigate
- Contact history and constituent summary information
- Giving history and timeline
- Fundraising and reporting
- Increased individual donor dollars
- Helped identify past donors and rejuvenate donor relationships
Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT helps our school identify all of the constituents in our system and how, when, and why they donate to our school. This helps us building better relationships with our donors (and potential donors) which in turn increases the amount and frequency of giving across all levels.
The online training Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT offers is a great resource. I appreciate that the tools are there to use as questions and/or opportunities arise. I wasn't employed at the time we initially received in-person training, which has resulted in a need for these online resources.
Do you think Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT's feature set?
Did Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT again?
Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT is a great operating system for a Private School to house data. It allows us the ability to pull reports for our admissions, advancement, and financial teams as needed. We are able to keep track of donors, their relationships, yearly donations, and possible options for additional donation opportunities. As a school that relies on tuition plus $750,000+ annual donations, this system is a must!
Using Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT
10 - People in our organization that use Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT consist of our Admissions department, Advancement department, Business office, Head of Schools, office assistants, and our parent association.
2 - There are two people in our school that we consider Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT guru's. These people work well with database information and have contact with our constituents on a regular basis.
- House, organize, and update data regarding our constituents and their donations
- Stay in contact with Alumni, Alumni Parents, and past donors
- Create reports for our team, the Head of School, and our board members
- The graphs and reports on the Fundraising > Reporting Page have been very useful!
- Address Finder
- List creation based on constituents and/or gifts
Evaluating Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT and Competitors
I wasn't directly involved in the selection of Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT, but after speaking with those involved it's clear that the reputation of the product among other ISAS schools was very important. The ability to work well with Enrollment Management and Financial Edge was also an important factor.