Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer Meeting
We use Blizz constantly in our department. I work as an account manager and connect to our international clients via Blizz every day. If not for the weekly catch-up sessions our team carries out, we would’ve gone for the Crew plan but Company plan makes it possible to have a meeting with up to 300 participants and doesn’t cost a lot more so we decided to get it instead.
Overall, Blizz is simply a great video conferencing tool that has become the preferred collaboration tool in our department.
- I often have to remember many things during a meeting with a client and some of those manage to slip away, Blizz’s recording feature helps me greatly here by letting me go through the high-quality recording of a meeting whenever I need to
- My new clients do not have to download the app, they can simply join via the web client just by entering the meeting ID I send them
- One of the core reasons we chose Blizz is its high level of security, I work with valuable information every day and it needs to be well protected
- The interface is super easy and intuitive, even our baby boomer colleagues have no trouble using it
- Audio and Video glitch very rarely, pretty much the most stable VC app I worked on
- I sincerely hope the whiteboard feature comes back soon, it was very useful in the discussion process
- You can’t send files in a group chat now but that bothers me minimally as I usually work with a single client at a given time
- The emoticon range could be bigger
- The app is more affordable than many of its main competitors and at the same time offers very good quality VC experience
- If you sign up for an annual plan you can save quite some money and use an excellent tool for even less
- The app makes my video conferencing experience smooth and trouble-free
Blizz is great for any kind of video conferencing call, it brings a lot to the table and manages to execute its service very well. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an affordable and solid video conferencing experience. In my opinion, it would suit both medium and small teams the most.