Overall Satisfaction with Box
Almost all of my work files are saved in my Box.com folder. This syncs them up in the cloud so I can access them from any device. It also acts as a backup for all of my files should something go wrong on my computer's hard drive. Having it in Box.com also allows me to easily share files and folders with others via a link.
- Sync & view files on and from any device.
- Create a backup of all of my files.
- Share files and folders easily with other people.
- The desktop app can slow the computer as it uses a ton of memory, especially compared to some of Box's competitors.
- The desktop app settings are limited.
- It's made it easy to work from the cloud.
- It's given me peace of mind knowing my files are backed up.
When it comes to file management, I used box.com for most of my personal and work files. Unfortunately, the size limit for free accounts is limited so I end up using my Dropbox account to save larger files. The benefit Google Drive has that Box does not is its integration to Google documents which is powerful and helpful at times.