Overall Satisfaction with Braze (formerly Appboy)
Braze is a tool that had integrated nicely with our products, furthermore it has opened up several possibilities for actively engaging with our users. I would highly recommend Braze as a fully integratable actionable platform, that respects users' time and situation.
- Great ability to customize
- Powerful across all channels
- User friendly and modern
- Braze could offer more tier based cost effective solutions for users who only integrate minimally.
- I think the the ability to understand how users patterns can be utilized is powerful but could be made more robust yet usable.
- Reporting without exporting to a CSV perhaps a more cloud-based reporting option.
Well without naming any competitors specifically, Braze seems to be the champ of push and user ability. It is a real swoosh in the game!
Braze support is great from account perspective, perhaps more robust tech support and the fire brand forum will help .
Do you think Braze delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Braze's feature set?
Did Braze live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Braze go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Braze again?
Braze is great if you fully utilize the options and properly integrate with your platforms. There is a reason why it's the top customer engagement (CEM) platform out there. If properly handled it can be a powerhouse but if only minimally used it can be overwhelming. More certifications and personalized training would be helpful to grow user adoption.