Overall Satisfaction with BrightEdge
We have a large catalog and a lot of existing content that was not created with SEO in mind. Now that we’re investing in SEO it’s making it much easier to identify and prioritize action items as well as discovering / reverse engineering our competition to improve quality and authority across the site.
- Recommended easy wins
- Understanding search intent and preferred landing page by keyword
- Summaries and executive dashboards
- Bit of a learning curve but realize this isn’t easy. Onboarding and customer support are great.
- Workflow and task process. Would be nice if it was a little more streamlined but again, understand this isn’t easy.
- Recommended blogs for each problem. Not as intuitive but it is available. Couldn’t find it until the rep told me where to look.
- Easy to help non-SEO employees understand importance
- Reduced cost and information gap now that we rely less on outside agencies
- Empowered non SEO employees to take action and make an impact without deep SEO knowledge
Do you think BrightEdge delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BrightEdge's feature set?
Did BrightEdge live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BrightEdge go as expected?
Would you buy BrightEdge again?