November 30, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Brightpearl
Training was not comprehensive enough on the areas we needed them. Yes, we covered the basics, but the system can do so much more. To me, the training should be staged to allow customers to have support for at least the first 12 months while they work out how to get the most out of the system rather than being expected to be charged for it.
It is usually very prompt and most of the time answers the question, technical questions can sometimes take too long, but as far as support goes it's pretty good.
It allows us to combine various business functions in order to reduce time in the administration of our customers' orders, stock management, accounting and relationship management. With it being cloud based, it allows us to use it wherever/whenever. The system provides an easy user interface and an accurate audit trail of historic events.
- Easy to use
- Web based, can be used wherever you are
- Links to web store and other third party applications
- It should not show stock as "ordered" until the order has been sent, not just when it has been built
- It should allow stock that has been ordered, but not received, to be allocated to the customer order to help manage stock better
- It should stop forcing you to see reports that include tax incomes
- Customer database improvement
- More accurate reporting which is live
- Less time spent on administration