Overall Satisfaction with Broadvoice
We use this for our incoming and outgoing calls. It allows us to customize when the phone rings and when it goes directly to voicemail as we don't have the phones staffed 100% of the time. We really like the call forwarding options and the ease of adjusting presence settings.
- It's easy to adjust operating hours and holidays
- It's easy to set calls to forward
- It's easy to check voicemails from the unit
- It's super convenient to be able to send voicemails to multiple email addresses
- It's tricky to figure out where some of the settings are.
- Would definitely need extensive training if our organization was larger
- It has been a benefit to be able to answer inbound calls
- It has also been important to capture those calls that came in but did not leave a voicemail.
I have not used any other systems and so don't have anything to compare it to.
Do you think Broadvoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Broadvoice's feature set?
Did Broadvoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Broadvoice go as expected?
Would you buy Broadvoice again?
Broadvoice is great for all types of organizations large and small. Its great to use when you're away from the office and still want to be able to take calls. It's pretty comprehensive in its features and functionality when it comes to all things calling. We have not made use of any of the meeting or video features.
1 - It is just me, the office manager who supports and uses Broadvoice primarily.
- Altering the business hours on the phone so that we can receive calls when the front desk is manned.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No we didn't feel like it was a good investment as we are a very small organization.