Broadvoice is a provider of hosted voice, UCaaS, CCaaS, and CX solutions for small and mid-market enterprises and BPOs. Broadvoice solutions offer enterprise-class features to simplify communications and streamline operations.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Message alerts (62)8.686%
- Call park (58)8.585%
- Answering rules (65)8.484%
- High quality audio (56)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Broadvoice, and make your voice heard!
b-hive Standard Seat - Call Paths
b-hive Metered Seat Cloud PBX
b-hive Pro Seat - Call Paths
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- $10 monthly, 12 or 36 months per seat
Broadvoice VOIP Mobile App Demo 2020
Broadvoice VOIP Desktop App Demo 2020 - Communicator
- Tech Details
Broadvoice simplifies communications for small and mid-market businesses with cloud communications solutions that deliver enterprise-class features as an affordable managed service. Broadvoice’s b-hive unified communications as a service (UCaaS) and omnichannel contact center as a service (CCaaS) solutions are built on proprietary technology platforms, giving the company complete control to meet customers’ evolving needs. Broadvoice is also known for its industry-leading installation, support and the award-winning Broadvoice Success Program. With network assets and customers spanning four continents, Broadvoice drives collaboration and commerce across the globe.
- 100% SLA
- 24/7 customer support
- Onsite or paid professional installation
- Dedicated onboarding specialist
- Risk-free cancellation within 30 days
- Multi-level portal administration
- Mix & match seat types
- Integration with Salesforce & Microsoft Teams
- Call path pricing options
- Overhead paging
- HIPPA compliant platform
- Unlimited international calling
- SMB call center features
- Complimentary VoIP readiness assessment
- Supported: Voice Calling – Call placing and receiving on any device, regardless of location.
- Supported: Messaging – Team communication with 1:1 and group messaging, and customer communication using SMS.
- Supported: Video – Conferencing for up to 50 video participants.
- Supported: Virtual Contact Center – Call queuing and routing, real-time monitoring, and detailed analytics.
- Supported: SIP Trunking – Preserves a PBX investment and reduces costs by replacing landline with VoIP.
- Supported: Call Path Pricing – Reduces license costs by paying only for the call volume needed rather than the total number of seats.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- The new workplace will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual. Broadvoice b-hive provides a single solution for voice, messaging, and meetings to simplify interaction.
- Small-to-medium businesses need to respond quickly and effectively to customer calls. Broadvoice’s b-hive Virtual Contact Center offers tools to deliver remarkable customer interactions like a big brand with the ease and affordability of a cloud-based service.
- An existing phone system does not need to be replaced. Elastic SIP trunking provides the flexibility to realize the benefits of a modern IP PBX today while enabling the user to upgrade to cloud PBX or unified communications solutions in the future.